Benefits of a pellet stove
A pellet stove combines cosiness with efficiency. But there is more:
- Pellet stoves have an outstanding efficiency: 90% of the heat produced, ends up in the living room; with an ordinary wood stove this is only 40%.
- Fully automatic heating system controlling the supply of pellets without human intervention.
- Optimal heat control thanks to a combination of radiant heat and convection heat.
- Beautiful design fits into any modern interior.
- Correct value for money.
- 100% environmentally friendly and production of pellets according to a completely bio-ecological and green process.
- Pellet combustion does not cause CO2 emissions.
Advantages of a built in fireplace
- Beneficial with the renovation of an obsolete outdated fireplace.
- Quick and easy to install without intervention of masons.
- Ensures the optimal channeling of hot air to adjacent rooms.
- Has all the advantages of pellets.
- Combustion time of several days.
- Automatic operation.
- Safe and money saving: the ceramic glass door guarantees a rational utilization of the heat.
- Well fit for chimneys with limited dimensions.